1. GENERAL CONDITIONS.
- The administrator of the personal data of the Service Users (“ADO”) is GE hunter EMEA SL with its registered office in Barcelona, operating at Viladomat 319, 08029 Barcelona, Spain.
- The content of the Website pages is the property of the Data Administrator and is legally protected.
- The internet service is informative and provides the opportunity to make contact.
- Providing data for contact purposes is voluntary, however their absence may prevent the use of the Website.
2. THE PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION.
- Personal data of Website Users will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 point f) GDPR – processing is necessary for purposes arising from the legitimate interests of the Administrator – providing access to the Website and the possibility of using it, as well as allowing contact with the Administrator via the contact form available on the Website.
3. DATA AND METHOD OF RECEIPT (INCLUDING AUTOMATIC DECISION).
- Data collected by the website owner:
- User’s IP addresses,
- information about the user’s browser,
- information about the version of the operating system,
- server date and time,
- data available through the contact form on the website.
- Users’ data is collected automatically by the server.
- Users’ data is collected via the contact form on the website.
- The purpose of processing this data may be to ensure proper operation of the Website and to adapt it to the needs of visitors. For this purpose, server queries are collected in the server logs (including the user’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and the operating system). The server logs are auxiliary material used to administer the Website and to create statistics and evaluate the usability of the Website and its optimization.
- The purpose of processing data collected on the basis of contact forms on the website is contact with the User.
- We use a variety of professional tools provided by Google, including Google Analytics.
4. RIGHT OF ACCESS.
- In cases and on the principles set out in the generally applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, Users have the right to access their data and receive copies thereof, to rectify (correct) data, to delete, limit their processing or object to their processing, to transfer data and lodging a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
- The data administrator reserves the right to refuse to delete user’s data if their behavior is necessary in order to implement claims or if required by applicable law.
5. RECIPIENTS OD DATA.
- Users’ personal data will be provided to authorized institutions defined by law and to processors that provide services to the Data Administrator and to whom these data are entrusted.
- Personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
- Only authorized employees or collaborators of the Data Administrator have direct access to personal data collected by the Administrator.
6. SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA.
- The data controller declares that he processes Users ‘personal data in accordance with the GDPR and that he applies technical and organizational measures ensuring data protection appropriate to threats and categories of data protected, in particular, protects Users’ personal data against unauthorized access, loss or damage.
- The Data Administrator reserves the right to introduce changes, withdrawals or modifications of the functions or properties of the Website, as well as cease operations, transfer of rights to the Website and perform any legal actions permitted by applicable law. All actions performed by the Data Administrator may not violate the user’s rights.
8. CONTACT WITH THE DATA ADMINISTRATOR.
- For the protection of personal data you can contact GE hunter EMEA SL with the following contact details: Elwira Kostka, telephone: +48 607 642 274, email: firstname.lastname@example.org