Information clause on the processing of personal data for clients – Employers
INFORMATION ABOUT THE ADMINISTRATOR
- The administrator of personal data is GE hunter EMEA SL with its registered office in Barcelona, operating at Viladomat 319, 08029 Barcelona, Spain. Contact details: Elwira Kostka, telephone: +48 607 642 274, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GE hunter EMEA SL processes contact details, data required for identification for the purpose of execution and performance of the contract / order, including financial identification data.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA.
GE hunter EMEA SL processes data:
- on the basis of consent, art. 6 par. 1 point a) GDPR to perform the Contract / Order;
- in order to conclude and perform the Contract / Order, including in order to provide communication necessary for the proper performance of the Agreement, enable payment by means of a bank transfer pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 point b) GDPR;
- in order to comply with legal obligations of the GE hunter EMEA SL, such as issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents, pursuant to art. 6 par. point c) GDPR in conjunction from art. 74 par. 2 of the Act of 29 September 1994 on accounting;
- for archival purposes (evidence) to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts, possible determination and investigation or defense against claims, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 point. b) and f) GDPR, i.e. the legitimate interest – pursuing claims and defending the rights of GE hunter EMEA SL;
- in order to present an offer to conclude a new Contract / Order, which is the legitimate interest of GE hunter EMEA SL, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 point f) GDPR;
INFORMATION ON THE REQUIREMENT / VOLUNTARY ADMINISTRATION.
- To the extent that data processing takes place in order to conclude an Agreement / Order, providing identification and contact details is a condition for its conclusion and execution. Providing the data necessary to issue an invoice is a statutory obligation and results from the Act on Value Added Tax. In the remaining scope, the provision of personal data is voluntary, although it may be necessary to implement the legitimate interests of GE hunter EMEA SL.
- Access to data is limited to authorized employees. GE hunter EMEA SL cooperates with various business partners, providing data to entities that process data, such as system service, audit, which may fulfill client’s personal data as part of their services, as well as entities cooperating with GE hunter EMEA SL when handling accounting, tax and legal matters. GE hunter EMEA SL provides personal data to other data controllers in order to implement the provisions of the contract, eg entities operating postal or courier, banks, other entities authorized under the law.
PERIOD OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
GE Hunter EMEA SL will process your personal data no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, until the end of cooperation, unless applicable law requires us to keep them longer, at different times, depending on the purpose of processing, for example:
- data necessary for the conclusion and performance of the Agreement for the duration of its duration and settlements after its completion until the claims have expired;
- personal data contained in the accounting books and the source documents related to their keeping (invoices, invoices, bank statements) for a period of 10 years;
- the contact details will be stored by GE HUNTER EMEA SL within the framework of the business relationships established, the submission of a new request for proposals, until the opponent objects against the legitimate interest or until GE HUNTER EMEA SL determines that the data has become obsolete;
RIGHTS OF THE DATA PARTY
GE HUNTER EMEA SL as a data administrator guarantees your rights as follows:
- the right to obtain information on the processing of personal data, to obtain access to such data, to obtain a copy of the data being processed;
- the right to request the rectification of incorrect or incomplete personal data, the right to request limitation of the processing of personal data;
- the right to request the deletion of personal data if the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected by GE HUNTER EMEA SL;
- the right to transfer data in case data processing is based on a contract and in an automated manner;
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data at any time (if the processing takes place on the basis of consent) with the reservation that the withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of previous processing operations based on the previous consent;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on processing
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, if it is found that there has been a breach of the processing of your personal data resulting from the GDPR, i.e. to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.