Information clause on the processing of personal data for Candidates
INFORMATION ABOUT THE ADMINISTRATOR
- The administrator of personal data is GE hunter EMEA SL with its registered office in Barcelona, operating at Viladomat 319, 08029 Barcelona, Spain. Contact details: Elwira Kostka, telephone: +48 607 642 274, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GE hunter EMEA SL processes contact details, data required for identification for the recruitment process.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
GE hunter EMEA SL processes data:
- in order to carry out the recruitment process, based on your consent to the processing of your personal data, i.e. personal data other than those indicated in the above, provided in the CV, form, cover letter and other documents. The basis of the processing is the abovementioned consent (Article 6 (1) a) of the GDPR),
- in order to implement the justified interest of the administrator in the scope of data obtained from you during the recruitment process in connection with the verification of your skills and abilities needed to work on the position specified in the announcement. The basis for the processing of these data is our legitimate interest (Article 6 paragraph 1 point f) of the GDPR),
- in order to implement the legitimate interest of the administrator in the event of a legal need to prove the facts, to demonstrate the performance of duties (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
- in order to conduct future recruitment processes, based on your consent to the processed personal data provided in the CV, form, cover letter and other documents. The basis for processing is this consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR).
INFORMATION ON THE REQUIREMENT / VOLUNTARY ADMINISTRATION
- To the extent that data processing takes place in order to carry out the recruitment process, providing identification and contact details is a condition for its conclusion and execution. In the remaining scope, the provision of personal data is voluntary, although it may be necessary to implement the legitimate interests of GE hunter EMEA SL.
- Access to data is authorized by GE Hunter EMEA SL employees. GE hunter EMEA SL cooperates with various business partners in order to obtain Candidates for employment for them. Therefore, GE hunter EMEA SL provides Candidates data to those entities which, as part of the recruitment process, can process the personal data of the Candidate, as well as entities cooperating with GE hunter EMEA SL when handling accounting, tax and legal matters. GE hunter EMEA SL provides personal data to other data controllers in order to implement the provisions of the contract, e.g. entities operating postal or courier, banks, other entities authorized under the law.
PERIOD OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
GE Hunter EMEA SL will process personal data no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, until the recruitment process is completed, unless applicable law requires us to keep them longer, at different times, depending on the purpose of processing , for example:
- data necessary to carry out the recruitment process throughout its duration and until the claims are time-barred;
- personal data contained in the accounting books and the source documents related to their keeping (invoices, invoices, bank statements) for a period of 10 years;
- the contact details will be stored by GE HUNTER EMEA SL within the framework of the business relationships established, the submission of a new request for proposals, until the opponent objects against the legitimate interest or until GE HUNTER EMEA SL determines that the data has become obsolete;
RIGHTS OF THE DATA PARTY
GE HUNTER EMEA SL as a data administrator guarantees your rights as follows:
- the right to obtain information on the processing of personal data, to obtain access to such data, to obtain a copy of the data being processed;
- the right to request the rectification of incorrect or incomplete personal data, the right to request limitation of the processing of personal data;
- the right to request the deletion of personal data if the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected by GE HUNTER EMEA SL;
- the right to transfer data in case data processing is based on a contract and in an automated manner;
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data at any time (if the processing takes place on the basis of consent) with the reservation that the withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of previous processing operations based on the previous consent;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on the processing of data for the legitimate purposes of GE HUNTER EMEA SL;
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, if it is found that there has been a breach of the processing of your personal data resulting from the GDPR, ie to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.